Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   After a Loss (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285)
-   -   Getting pregnant after a loss (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285/getting-pregnant-after-loss-390919)

Mommy2KNIH 05-13-09 12:42 AM

:ythat: I was worried the whole entire time. I had a total of about 10 u/s with my last pregnancy and I would still worry. Then after she was here I worried about SIDS and all those other things that can happen. This last November Hannah had 105-106 degree temps and I really thought she was gunna die. You should have seen her. She was a mess. It ended up being Kawasaki Disease and she is good as new now but I guess my point the the story was that even when they are here you worry. It is just different things to worry about. Just try to enjoy it as much as possible and leave the rest in Gods Hands :bighug:

MImom23 05-13-09 11:16 AM

I am with everyone else the worry is always in the back of your mind and for me it was there with all 3pregnancy and they all ended with beautiful babies but it was there with all of them because I had my m/c with my first. Hang in there and vent here when you need to we are here for you.

savannah33 05-13-09 11:33 AM

:bighug: I don't think the worry ever goes away but I do think you'll start to enjoy each day more and more after you see the numbers rising. At least I know I did. I got pregnant on a non medicated cycle right after a d&c and it was 100% unexpected. I think just knowing it happened natural made me feel better sort of like well this must really be GOD's plan.

:bighug:

Janine 05-13-09 01:36 PM

:bighug: I agree with the other ladies! It never really leaves your mind after you've lost one. I'm still trying to decide if we want to have another, but knowing that I lost one before I got pg with each of my kids has me a little gun shy. Almost like I fell like I am going to have to go through that loss again before I can have a viable pregnancy. I know that totally isn't true, but it's hard to get it out of my mind.

kellyK123456 09-02-17 11:10 PM

Hello, dear sorry to hear about your loss. I feel happy to provide you whatever information i have on this. I know for you this situation is very horrible, but the reality is you have to face the situation and think positive. I have three miscarriages. I want to say big thanks to my husband because he was the only one who understood my problems and provided full support. We visited a hospital in Ukraine to find some solid and genuine solution of our problem. After lots of research, we met an expert gynecologist to find some reliable and cost effective solution for miscarriage. The gynecologist told that this happens mostly in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. About 30 to 40 percent of all conceptions result in a pregnancy loss. Miscarriages can be caused due to smoking, drug excessive drinking, listeria bacteria, car accident, infection etc. Symptoms of miscarriage can be severe or mild cramps, back pain, nausea, committing, white pink colure mucus, passing clot like material etc. Sadly there is no way to stop a miscarriage. It is recommended by every gynecologist to try to conceive a baby after some time so that your body also recovers from the miscarriage.