Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   After a Loss (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285)
-   -   Got a call back from doctor.... (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285/got-call-back-doctor-396077)

countrycutieluv 01-11-10 11:56 AM

Got a call back from doctor....

I was suprised on how quick the doctor called back (it was a nurse).
As I feared they said everything was perfectly normal just an elevation in my trigliserieds(sp) I need to eat more baked goods? I was in a trance when he told me.
So I told him that I need a referal to a RE asap! So I should find out about that by the end of the day.
I know Deanne said something about sperm quality so that is what I fear is our issue. Since dh works ONLY on jets and dips (he knows he needs to quit).
I don't know how to feel right now. I wanted them to find something wrong so they could fix it or just give me some sort of clear cut answer.
Now I fear its something to do with dh....I can't just have him stop working on jets...its his job.His best friend works on jets and is expecting his second child (his wife is due just three days before one of my m/c).I don't even want to tell him that I'm clear...cause then he will know what it could be.
I just really don't know where to go from here....I can't stop crying I just wanted answers.
Thank you for letting me vent!

savannah33 01-11-10 12:20 PM

:bighug: I'm sorry that it wasn't a clear answer but I think seeing the RE is your best option. Also it might be Dh's issue at this point but it may very well be something simple to *fix* on his part too. :hug:

I'm sorry for all your losses and the constant wondering what is going on. I've been through infertility so I know a little about the heartache of not being able to concieve and having a m/c but you really have been through so much , my heart goes out to you.

:hug:

Mark'sbabygirl 01-11-10 12:20 PM

Carrie- they may still find something wrong, so don't fret, lol. An RE will do many other tests other than just the basic blood work that may give you some more answers so you are right to pursue that referral. Good luck sweetie!

countrycutieluv 01-11-10 12:36 PM

Thanks ladies.Well Heidi how many more blood tests are there that they can run on me?! They drew 18 vials and we know I can get pregnant...staying that way is the issue.
I do pray its an easy fix or they figure out what is wrong easily....
I'm still in shock that so far I'm in the clear!

Dopey406 01-11-10 02:22 PM

:bighug: I've walked that path and got the same news you got. :hug: I know it's difficult because time seems to stand still when you're wanting to conceive.

Hopefully you'll get the RE referral and get in soon. Even though our issue was with DH, it WAS fixable and we went on to have a wonderful son after 5 consecutive lossses. So it is possible.

Sending a big hug your way. :hugs: