Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   After a Loss (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285)
-   -   could i be pregnant? (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285/could-i-pregnant-403376)

TCave92 04-10-14 02:46 AM

could i be pregnant?

My last period was jan 30,2014. I found out I was an month pregnant on march 4,2014 but my period came on march 7,2014 while I was pregnant. At 5.5 weeks on march 10,2014 I had an miscarriage.Now I'm cramping with no bleeding, but heavy breast. Could I be pregnant again or what could it be?

Elizabeth 04-13-14 10:28 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. :hug:

I would say being pregnant is possible, but it could also be that your hormones are still messed up, or stress, from the miscarriage which is causing a missed or late period. You went through a lot, and sometimes this messes up our bodies. Did you take a pregnancy test? You can go ahead and test just to see, and if you are worried, I would make a call the doctor on Monday and see what they say.

Anyone else go through this that can help her?

CatherineFerreira 07-15-16 03:31 AM

So sorry to hear that. I think things are messed up due to hormones, but I suggest you to consult a gynecologist.

kellyK123456 08-12-17 04:12 AM

Hello, sorry to hear about your miscarriage and pray to God to give you all the positive energy and power to handle this critical situation. I am here to help you overcome this problem and clear all your doubts in such a difficult situation. I can proudly say that I too overcome this kind of situation and happy to tell you about my personal experience. I can totally understand the mental condition you are in, before sharing anything I would advise you to stay positive because this is the only thing which will give you the power to heal.
According to research almost 10% of women’s world population they go through a miscarriage, but it's not an end in anything you can handle the situation very easily and in an effective way. I myself spent days in deep depression and stress. I was just too tensed and wanted to restore my health but was not able to. At this point of life, my husband was the only one to stand beside me and support. We went to a gynecologist believing that we would get some help and proper solution to this problem.
We were confused at first which gynecologist would be perfect for our problem and found from a friend of us about a gynecologist in Ukraine.We went there soon and she took all the previous medical history of both of us and guided on what all we have to do. You won’t believe within 4 months I got the good news I have been waiting for. She told the role of unbalanced hormones in our blood that contribute infertile and miscarriage. I followed strict diet told by her with. A diet filled with lots of vitamins and fibers. She told be to increase hemoglobin level in my body cause proper blood circulation is also important for us. I even do workout to maintain the health from inside out. You can also consult the doctor and get a proper instruction on this. I hope my reply helps you.thanx

dazzyshahu 09-21-17 01:11 AM

Hello and welcome friend at this digital online platform. I am here for you to provide sufficient information that easily overcomes this difficult situation in positive way. You should be very informative to learn from your past mistakes that are the best idea to share your personal problem at this digital online platform where you can easily get valuable suggestion from others life experience that is beneficial for you in long term. Today we are living in advance digital world with less physical activity that create infertility and miscarriage problem at early stage. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of emptiness and darkness due to my miscarriage problem and multiple failure trying to conceive I started avoid mass gathering and marriage party attending to hide my infertility problem. This is death like situation. It is not child act to handle this stressful situation in easy and effective way. You should make appropriate planning to see sudden magic effect on your body and mind to overcome this difficult situation in professional way.
I want to suggest you to follow these powerful tips and tricks that guide you right path to achieve your target where you can easily convert your imagination into reality like me to enjoy labor fruit in your life to become perfect mother. This address and depression is responsible for multiple miscarriage problems you choose appropriate plan with powerful yoga and meditation to overcome this stressful situation to get full relaxation in your life. You should maintain proper balance in your body and mind with their healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. You can easily overcome miscarriage problem in your next pregnancy with choosing appropriate way of sitting and sleeping.