Baby Corner

Old 01-05-09, 05:35 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default After a break...

Does your LO have trouble going back to the babysitter? Jason said that when he dropped Tristan off this morning hehad a complete meltdown as soon as her realized that he wasn't going to get to stay home with daddy again! He usually loves his babysitter, but he's been hoem with daddy 2 weeks.

Old 01-05-09, 06:11 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Not yet, thank goodness! Kendall's schedule was so crazy during the past 2 weeks, she's probably happy to be back at Grammie's!

Old 01-06-09, 08:39 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I think that's pretty common. Susan always had trouble readjusting when she was little. Now, she's excited to go back to her school.

Becca was a little nervous though.

Old 01-06-09, 08:41 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Yeah. I experienced that as a teacher when my kids would come back after some kind of vacation, and Aislinn was a little sad yesterday when I took her to school after being basically home for 2 weeks.

Old 01-06-09, 11:18 AM
Mad Mummy to Jack and Abi

Thanked 28 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh yes. DD was "awful" going back to Nannies yesterday, and I am not at all looking forward to DS's first day back at school tomorrow.

They hate settling back into a routine.

Latest Articles
Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

Can Recurrent Miscarriages Be Prevented?
Research is now pointing to uterine natural killer cells to miscarriage which may provide a treatment to prevent future miscarriages in women.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools