Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Back to work

Reply Post New Topic

• bogus bogus's Avatar 09-06-04 | 09:12 PM
  • I'm going back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks off. I've been off on short term disability while I was doing radiation treatments. DD was off with me for the first 4 weeks because the babysitter was on vacation. DH worked some short days to get home in time for my appointments, so having DD at home wasn't too big a problem. But, the babysitter has been back for 2 weeks, radiation finished 2 weeks ago tomorrow, I'm feeling fine, and everything seems to be back to normal (or as close to it as I ever get).

I'm a bit bummed about going back, but I'm looking forward to it. I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 10:30 with the directors of one of my projects. I've seen the problems coming since I started on the project. I've been tracking my email while I've been off, so I also knew things were escalating. I'm just glad they waited until I got to come to a head.

It should be an interesting first day back.
  • praying4ababy praying4ababy's Avatar 09-26-04 | 10:40 AM

•  
    Sounds like you have been through a lot. I am glad that you are feeling good now. Well, I am sure that your first day was interesting to say the least. Any updates?