Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Newborns & Infants games to play with your baby

games to play with your baby

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-03-07, 01:07 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default games to play with your baby

I love new play ideas. What are some activities you and your baby like to do?

Old 10-03-07, 02:55 AM
Maddie & Delaney's Mummy

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I sing and dance to entertain my girl, as well as giving her tummytime. She loves being tickled, and she's just discovered how amusing a mirror can be!

Old 10-03-07, 09:42 AM
Isabella

Thanked 44 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I like to interact with her using songs that have actions like

this little piggy
skinamarinki dink dink
insy winsy spider
she seems to like it

Old 10-03-07, 02:04 PM
Jackson's Mommy!!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

we sing and dance. We also have a lot of fun with the mirror. I'll hold him and walk slowly into the bathroom. He realizes where he is and gets a HUGE smile on his face. Then I say "where's the baby?" and whirl him around. HE CRACKS UP!!! He also loves to read stories (with very energetic voices, etc). Now that he's getting older, we also roll around and laugh and play on the floor all of the time.

Old 10-04-07, 02:19 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

For bath time I turn on the water to a slow flow. She loves to watch it. I also will dip her wash cloth in her tub and hold it up, letting her watch the water drip down.

I tell a story by moving her legs. For example, "Joy ran the race", while I'm moving her legs like she's running.

I also talk non stop to her. I tell her everything. "We are going to go change your diaper, and then we can go for a walk." I think that's why she talks so much.

I love all your songs! The lady behind me on the flight last week was singing a song to her baby I haven't heard before. I can't remember anything but the part where she said "sh sh sh". It was a cute song, wish I could remember it.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools