Baby Corner

Old 09-26-05, 09:37 AM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default Having some half days

Ok I wrote last week we are changing child care providers three days a week b/c my regular babysitter has to go back to work. Today is the first of two half days we are going to try with the new babysitter. I'm picking up Landon at 12 today and on Wednesday from his new babysitter.

sigh...I'm so worried about how he'll react around other kids and how she'll keep him out of trouble. She has two older kids there (3 and 4) that can at least play, two girls too, so I imagine they'll want to play with Landon since he's a baby to them. I'm sure he'll be fine, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to run to the woman's house every few hours to see how it's going.

ok - venting - but I'm done now

Old 09-26-05, 09:56 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I hope his half days go well! Keep us posted.

Old 09-27-05, 02:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

How did his first visit go? I hope everyone adjust real fast

Old 09-27-05, 02:36 PM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

The first visit went pretty well as far as I could tell. She said he cried a little that morning after I left but was fine afterward. He is staying a whole day today b/c my regular babysitter called in sick this morning. I called and she said that he was playing with the girls. Her daughter is 3 or 4 and I think another girl about that age is there. And then some older boys are her after school kids so he'll get to meet them today.

It was hard for me this morning b/c he was watching me as I left and tried to follow me out the door. snifff...sniff...I wish I made good enough money where I could work part time and still make enough where I could keep up with bills but get to spend more time with my baby.

Thanks for asking how it's going .... I think it may work out. We'll also see how tomorrow goes.

Latest Articles
Boost Your Fertility With Diet
Boosting your chances of conceiving can be as simple as making a few changes in your nutrition and diet, starting today.

Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools