Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Introduce yourself!

Reply Post New Topic

• LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 03-21-06 | 07:16 PM
  • Take a minute and tell us a little about yourself!
  • LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 03-21-06 | 07:17 PM

•  

Hi! I'm LeAnne. I'm 31 and have been married for 3.5 years. I have two step kids, one 17 year old girl who lives with us and a 14 year old boy who is with their mom. They have the same parents, but the girl chose to move in 3 years ago. I look forward to meeting you!
  • sarabrydges sarabrydges's Avatar 03-22-06 | 03:02 PM

•  
    I'm Sara. I'm 22 and I have been married for 2.5 years. I have a step son, Brendyn who is 7 and very challenging. He is ADHD, ODD boderline PDD and has attachment disorders. He lives with us full time with irregular visits to his mother. I also have two daughters, Kendalyn 18 months, and Reyna 3 months.
  • spunkie1976 spunkie1976's Avatar 03-22-06 | 05:43 PM
  • My name is Vickie, been married for almost 2 years. I have an 11 year old stepdaughter who lives with us and sees her mom EO weekend. I have one daughter who will be a year old in May and a baby boy due in June

Lets hope that this board gets moving......I so need other step parents to help me out here *sigh*
  • akchic akchic's Avatar 03-24-06 | 12:51 AM
  • I'm Carly. I've been married for almost 6 years. I have three step kids. My 18-year old stepdaugher who lives with us half time (two weeks with mom, two weeks with us). She is graduating in May.

My 21-year old stepson is in college and living with us.

And my 24-year old stepson is in college, living with his partner(used to be girlfriend but they are not getting along at all). They have a three-year old son (the reason they are still living together).

I also have a 10-month old daughter named Rosie.

Hi to all of you!