Old 10-01-07, 11:14 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Cool My happy cheese dance

Ok, I know I'm a total

but we found a store that sells dairy free cheese.

They sell all sorts of good stuff there like egg/dairy free mayonnaise, all sorts of cheese's and tons of other dairy free things. I haven't been yet, my dh went and picked up some cheese for Cora. She had pizza, which of course she didn't like, but it's the thought that counts. She's also been having a grilled cheese sandwich every once in a while! I never knew I could get SO excited about cheese!!!

Old 10-01-07, 11:19 PM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 56.36%

so happy for you Jen! I really hope that when Ryan is retested in january his soy intolerance is gone and he will be able to wander into the world of soy milk products and taste cheese for the first time. Enjoy Cora!

Old 10-01-07, 11:29 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I hope his soy intolerance is gone so he can have cheese stuff too Michelle!!!! It's so funny how finding one little thing seems to be this HUGE opening for food ideas/meals. It's amazing how I just take everything I eat for granted. I mean who knew McDonalds is such a horrible place for people with allergies!

Old 10-01-07, 11:32 PM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 56.36%

I hear ya Jen! Luckily Ryan's soy intolernace and cross contamination is so little that he does enjoy some McDonald's fries now and then with no problems.

Old 10-01-07, 11:42 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

That's awesome Michelle! I just avoid McDonalds for Cora since they even add milk to their french fries (It's some sort of flavoring thing they add). Although she has had their french fries and chicken nuggets before without any problems since her levels are so low.

Latest Articles
How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

How to Be a Great Hands On Parent to Your Toddler
It's important for parents to be an active influence in their toddler's life. Learn how to be an award winning hands on parent.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools