Baby Corner

Old 02-13-08, 03:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 18 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Cool update on my WAH journey!

well, after months of trying to get children in here so that i could start a home daycare, i cannot find anyone who lives close enough to want to take their kids here everyday! i am babysitting my friend's son (before and after school on mon, tues, and wed), but that hardly makes me any $! sooo i have been thinking and pondering and i have decided that i want to start my own WAH business online. i know what i would like to do for a business and i told my social services caseworker about it today. i got tons of info to go through online, and they even have a program with social services that will take me step by step and help me get everything together, as well as a bit of extra (not much, though!) funding. so i feel good and i am going to be looking at this program and seeing how it goes!

Old 02-13-08, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

So whats the business?

Old 02-13-08, 04:31 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Old 02-13-08, 04:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

nothing is finalized yet, but my idea is to have a Pagan supply shop (i will be making some of the items - such as Pagan Rosaries) - possibly on ebay, but definitely online!

Old 02-13-08, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Cool! Good luck!

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools