Baby Corner

Old 07-08-07, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Question WAHMs what do you do?

For those of you who are WAHM's...what is it that you do?

Ive been looking for some work that I could do from home but its difficult. There are so many scams out there that its nearly impossible to tell if something is legitimate.

I plan on working next fall (part time) but in the meantime was just looking to see if I could generate some extra income. Not sure if there's anything that I could do from home!

Anyway, I was just curious what all of you who work from home do. TIA!

Last edited by Elizabeth; 12-03-13 at 02:28 PM.

Old 07-09-07, 11:25 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

i don't but would be interested in seeing what others do!

Old 07-21-07, 08:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Hello Ladies

I work at home with AmeriPlan USA. AmeriPlan is a 15 year health benefits company that offers discounted plans to over 1.7 millions members. The company also handles all of our administrative work and outgoing billing, so we don’t have to worry about that as well. And once you submit your member application, AmeriPlan will service them 100% for you. The company will send out their membership packet and cover the shipping for you as well as fill any phone calls that come in from them. You get 5 websites with your name on them so you can sign people up online anywhere in the United States and the company maintains them for you. As well as a Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic plan for your entire household, so you experience the savings as well. You also get a $2500 accidental death & dismemberment insurance policy which grows with you as you grow with the company. Now when you come to work with AmeriPlan you aren't paying to work for AmeriPlan... YOU Are PAYING AmeriPlan, A Multi-Million Dollar Company to Work for YOU.

Look for something that you will love and make sure you are 100% behind the company. And make the commitment to work it consistently.

Best of Luck to You!

Last edited by Wanda; 10-20-07 at 07:06 AM.

Old 07-23-07, 10:25 PM
Jackson's Mommy!!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I guess there aren't many WAHM's here. I was very curious as well. I would love to work from home but have no idea what I would do.

Old 07-24-07, 06:45 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I am a lurker for now, but for next year, after I deliver I will hopefully be a wahm. I am a teacher and will be doing private tutoring, not exactly working "at home", but it will require minimal hours outside of the house. I can hopefully fit it in during times when dh is home or when one of our parents are available to sit with the baby. If anyone was a teacher, you would be surprised how many people will hire tutors for subjects that their kids don't need. I happen to teach high school science, so many kids actually need help in my subjects, but on the elementary level, many parents hire tutors just to work on study skills and even to get their kids ahead if they work outside the house and feel they don't have enough time to spend helping their children.

Good Luck!

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools