Baby Corner

Old 05-24-07, 04:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default 6 week appt

Well we had our 6 week check and immunisations today. Not a pleasant experience. She had three. I fed her while it was done, the first injection went without a hitch but the second and third were not good. DH had to stay out the room while it was done. She has been a little grizzly (when she is a wake!) but she hasn't been too bad. After initial shock at 2:30 was asleep before 3 and slept until 5:30. A little earlier than normal to wake, but we were warned that she would be unsettled. Gave her a feed (and panadol) and she has been asleep since. I get the feeling that it is going to be a long night!

Old 05-24-07, 01:32 PM
Jamie's Mummy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Aww poor Caitlyn! I am not looking forward to immunizations either they are always so stressful I hope she feels better soon and doesn't give you too much trouble tonight.

Old 05-24-07, 01:42 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 63.75%

Sounds like a pretty normal appt. I hope she is feeling better soon

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools