Baby Corner

Old 03-30-07, 08:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.03%
Default Beef

I gave Avery beef for the first time today. I bought ground beef and I just sauteed it in olive oil with garlic, onion and some kosher salt. She really liked it! It's so funny, she became such a meat eater. She absolutely loves chicken. Oddly she does not like it in baby food form, but she'll eat mine. So she's pretty much 90% on table foods now, but I still occasionally give her baby food.

Old 03-30-07, 09:14 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 145.89%

Wow! You're lucky that Avery seems to be an eat-anything kid! Aislinn is pretty finicky, but I keep trying!

Old 03-31-07, 01:34 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

That's good. Sounds like you've got a good eater on your hands. My two also love meat - they will eat their veggies first but definitely like the meat too. My niece (15 months) won't eat meat so my sister makes sure she gives her tofu for the protein.

Old 03-31-07, 07:31 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Thats great that she likes meat. Krystal is a big meat eatter too and she LOVES her veggies.

Old 04-01-07, 03:27 PM
Finally...Mommy to Derek!

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

It sure sounds yummy!! Derek still does the baby form of it. He slow at learning to eat. I guess it's my fault. Ever since he choked and freaked me out, I've been a little more hesitant to try new things with him.

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools