Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

BFF

Reply Post New Topic

• jo_will jo_will's Avatar 02-19-09 | 11:08 PM
  • It seems that Alexa has her first friend, a little girl named Florence who is 3 days younger than her. They graduated from the baby group into the 18m-24m group together. They probably both felt a little lost in the new group so they are always together. They pretend play together, they sit side by side in music class, they paint on the same canvas in arts class, they stand together in yoga class, etc. Alexa always arrives after Florence and Florence runs to hug her with a big grin. It is the cutest thing!! Alexa looks for her and if she doesn't see her points her palms up and says weeshee (where is she?). Since Florence only speaks French, she has us puzzled over some words she comes home with. It took me a week to figure out that when she says ess to her dolls she was saying assis (sit), I have to familiarize myself with toddler french, I guess ... I wonder if Florence goes home with english words, bilingualism in progress.. Anyway, the two of them are too cute!!
  • Twinkies_Mom Twinkies_Mom's Avatar 02-20-09 | 08:20 AM
  • that is so cute! it's nice when you see your child connecting with other kids
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-20-09 | 09:39 AM
  • How cute!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!