Baby Corner

Old 02-03-09, 11:01 AM
CL Makenna & Kieran's Mom

Thanked 24 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Since Kieran is in a car bed we have gone with the Disney movie Cars theme. I would like to paint it as it is still a neutral colour.

Old 02-03-09, 11:41 AM
is worn out from Football 24/7
Proud Mommy

Thanked 95 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

As soon as Katelyn is done with her crib I plan to buy her a bedroom set and make a few changes to her wall but nothing major.

Old 02-03-09, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 51.67%

How funny... I was just thinking about this tonight since we are going to be remodeling a good part of our house in the next couple of years.

If all goes as planned (hahaha) then Matthew will move out of his room into another bedroom. I never thought I'd do a room with a movie or character theme, but Matthew loves the movie Cars so much, that I can't not do it! I might end up doing more of a racing theme, and then just do car linens so I can switch them out if he gets tired of them. Matthew won't move into a big boy bed just yet though--- we're going to move Josh out of the toddler bed and into a big boy bed--- and Matthew into the toddler bed.

Old 02-04-09, 06:18 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Well I think we have a ways to go yet but Nolan has a jungle animal baby theme in his infant room. We plan to do a "sports" theme - uber boyish!

Actually I have started collecting Green Bay Packers items (I got Gilbert Browns autograph for him) and Milwaukee Brewers items and I'm going to find him some sports bedding... at least that's my plan

Latest Articles
Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

Should Pregnant Women Who Drink Alcohol Go to Jail?
The controversy over pregnant women drinking alcohol continues, but should they go to jail for it?

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools