Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Can I come back?

Reply Post New Topic

• Sonji Sonji's Avatar 09-04-09 | 08:28 PM
  • I don't know if any of you remember me (hey there QTeach) but I was here for my long TTC journey and ultimately the conception and birth of my daughter Hadara on 01/24/07 (although I was on the due in Feb boards). How's everyone doing?
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 09-04-09 | 08:34 PM
  • Welcome back!! I remember you from the TTC boards!
  • 3Princes 09-04-09 | 09:11 PM
  • Of course we remember you! How ARE you? I can't believe how big she is and so beautiful!

What's been going on with you? Give us a little update.

As for me, I'm knocked up again! We ttc'ed almost a year, including a miscarriage, and I gave up, filed for a transfer at work, remodeled half the house, during which time I got pregnant without any medical help!! It's another boy and I'm due again in January of 2010.
  • nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 09-04-09 | 11:19 PM
  • I remember you too!
  • Sonji Sonji's Avatar 09-06-09 | 08:51 AM
  • in that case ... Hello again ladies!

QTeach i'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage but congratulations on the remodel and your new little bun. I'm so happy for you.

Quick update on me. - I have an IUD (more for dealing with my fibroid pain than for TTA). The IUD is most likely being removed on Tuesday so doctors can do a hysterosonogram to get a clear picture of (and hopefully remove) the largest fibroid. We are ready to start TTC #2 once this is taken care of and the diabetes gets in better control. I'm being evaluated for an insulin pump on Thursday to hopefully help with the diabetes control. We are all living in NC (it took DH about 5 months to move down here with us). And we have a 9 month old puppy (Frenchton) named Rockerfeller. I think that's everything!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo