Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool Can't get good pics of the kids

Can't get good pics of the kids

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-25-08, 10:08 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Can't get good pics of the kids

I can't get a decent picture of my kids, alone or together. Everytime I pull out the camera, they just want to look at the pictures. I have to sneak the camera out to take any pictures right now

Old 03-25-08, 10:21 PM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I feel your pain! I have a period of a couple of months not long after Becca was born where I have a ton of pictures of Becca but very few of Susan because she wanted to see the pictures rather than take them. I think I finally wouldn't let her look at pictures until I had a couple of good ones. She was more cooperative then.

Old 03-25-08, 10:52 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

That is frustrating!

Old 03-25-08, 11:31 PM
Kids... 24/7

Thanked 265 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

This would be sneaky, I know... but maybe figure out how to turn the screen on your camera OFF, take a few pics... and when they come over say...
"Uh ohhhh.... it's broken!!"
Take a few more pics & repeat. Once they lose interest in looking at the black screen, start snapping away! (Of course, this means you'll have more photos to sift through later on since you won't be able to check them right away on the screen!)

Old 03-26-08, 12:40 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I feel ya hun everytime i get the camera down to capture that cute thing Krystal is doing she stops doing it and wont look at the camera or sit still for me. We get a lot of pics of the back of her head. I guess some pics are better than none lol.

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools