Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool Can't get good pics of the kids

Can't get good pics of the kids

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-25-08, 10:08 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Default Can't get good pics of the kids

I can't get a decent picture of my kids, alone or together. Everytime I pull out the camera, they just want to look at the pictures. I have to sneak the camera out to take any pictures right now

Old 03-25-08, 10:21 PM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

I feel your pain! I have a period of a couple of months not long after Becca was born where I have a ton of pictures of Becca but very few of Susan because she wanted to see the pictures rather than take them. I think I finally wouldn't let her look at pictures until I had a couple of good ones. She was more cooperative then.

Old 03-25-08, 10:52 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 235%

That is frustrating!

Old 03-25-08, 11:31 PM
Kids... 24/7

Thanked 265 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

This would be sneaky, I know... but maybe figure out how to turn the screen on your camera OFF, take a few pics... and when they come over say...
"Uh ohhhh.... it's broken!!"
Take a few more pics & repeat. Once they lose interest in looking at the black screen, start snapping away! (Of course, this means you'll have more photos to sift through later on since you won't be able to check them right away on the screen!)

Old 03-26-08, 12:40 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

I feel ya hun everytime i get the camera down to capture that cute thing Krystal is doing she stops doing it and wont look at the camera or sit still for me. We get a lot of pics of the back of her head. I guess some pics are better than none lol.

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools