Baby Corner

Old 04-18-07, 07:12 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%

oh my god, i love it!!!! Her hair looks great either way. I am at the point I have to do a pony, or her hair is covering her eyes!!!. what did dh think of pony? i have Mike trained enough to even put them on now!!!!!. But I know my sisters dh hates ponies in his kids hair. i love Cora's hair in a pony

Old 04-18-07, 07:48 PM
Julia's mommy

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I hate to bud in on your thread but I just know Julia is probably a month or two away from needing a pony. She has some pretty crazy hair too. Okay, this may sound like a REALLY stupid question but do they try to take the pony out? Do you ever worry about them pulling it out and choking on the pony holder? Or do they not even notice it's there?

Old 04-18-07, 08:22 PM
Gavyn's Mommy

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

So precious!

First, Diane, do NOT cut her beautiful hair! I'd wait on bangs too, but that's just my opinion. My step mom cut bangs for my baby sis and I hate to say it but they are AWFUL. She looks so much cuter with her hair pulled back.

Jen, Cora looks so cute with her pony! The only thing I can suggest is no slip hair clips if the ponies won't stay in. A lot of places sell them, the little alligator type clips. I know with mine I put velvet AND a magnet inside of the clip to hold them tighter.

They sell some type of sticky stuff too that you can put inside of hair clips and it seriously works. It's kind of expensive, I wish I knew where you could buy it, but you just stick the clear tape stuff into a hair clip and I think the material is almost rubberish so it holds the hair and doesn't slide out.

Have you tried headbands? Those work well for little ones with crazy hair too!

Old 04-18-07, 08:24 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Dee, I am not the one to ask that to, only because I think the pony has become second nature to Ava. Sh ehas needed one, and wore one, since 3 months old. So she does not pull at it, and never has. I do not put her to bed with it though, in case it fell out she would probably put it in her mouth. Hopefully Jen will see this and let you know if Cora is pulling at hers. Good Luck, I love th elittle ponies in babies!!!

Old 04-18-07, 08:33 PM
Julia's mommy

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I love the ponies too and can't wait to put one in JJ's hair. Ava is just adorable with her pony and Jen, Cora is so adorable too. I can't believe how grown up they are already!

Latest Articles
Conceiving Quicker Doesn’t Mean Your Baby Will Be a Boy
Of all the old wives tales about gender selection, one, conceiving quicker means you will have a boy, has been debunked.

Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools