Baby Corner

Old 10-26-07, 10:05 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1601.67%
Default Early bedtime

Both girls were in bed before 8 last night! :yay: Nicole was so tired and when I tried to feed her she would freak out so I gave her the paci and she would close her eyes. I went up to her room and rocked her for a little bit, when Kaitlyn arrives talking in a normal voice. I told her she needs to go downstairs and when she refused I closed the door. Big mistake! She starts crying and screaming. I told her go downstairs or go to bed....obviously she didnt want to go downstairs, so I laid Nicole in the crib, told her to give daddy kisses and off to bed she went. Ahhhhh.....it was nice.

Old 10-26-07, 01:50 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

I bet it was so nice to have a night with just you and dh.

Latest Articles
Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

Should Pregnant Women Who Drink Alcohol Go to Jail?
The controversy over pregnant women drinking alcohol continues, but should they go to jail for it?

Food Cravings in Pregnancy: Imagined or Real?
New research is showing that the intense pregnancy food cravings you have might just be in your head. What do you think?

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools