Baby Corner

Old 08-08-08, 10:28 AM
CL Makenna & Kieran's Mom

Thanked 24 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Eye Teeth

I think the fang like teeth are your eye teeth? Anyway, any idea on how long they take to come in? Kieran has had little white bumps for a long time but they are still not in all the way. I am convinced this is why he is not eatting well at all. He seems to be crying a bit more lately too which makes me wonder. Both of my kids have been cling ons this week at the sitter. I'm not sure if the long weekend made it harder this week or they both feel icky.

Old 08-08-08, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 62%

Matthew got those teeth before his front teeth. It was hysterical looking. I don't remember them taking a long time to come in.

Old 08-08-08, 12:25 PM
is Mama to 4
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 22%

No eye teeth in sight here yet. I always thought those came between 18-24 months.

Old 08-08-08, 02:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Hannah just popped 3 through here recently and we are waiting on that last one...but it seriously seemed like they were trying to come through for well over a month! And she was alot more cranky with those!

Old 08-08-08, 03:14 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

oh man Andy is getting his top molars and top eye teeth at the same time right now and it is not fun his have been about a week and a half now and they still the tip thru the skin

Latest Articles
Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools