Baby Corner

Old 06-03-08, 01:23 PM
CL Makenna & Kieran's Mom

Thanked 24 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Food

How is everyone doing now that they seem to be using utensils more. Kieran still eats with his hands sometimes but has been doing really well with his fork and spoon. I can even let him go at applesauce now which is great. He still doesn't seem to enjoy breakfast that much and eats a lot better at lunch and dinner. He is also a snacker big time. He will freak out if anyone has food. He loves to share. Now if he wasn't so thirsty at night. He has a glass of milk after naps at around 3pm and wants another drink when we get home around 4:30pm and has a final drink at 6pm with dinner.

Old 06-03-08, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Matthew is just starting to use a spoon. He really enjoys it. I bought some bowls that suction cup to the high chair and he loves them.

He still throws his food and drink.

Old 06-03-08, 05:23 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thats funny that you mention it Andy was whining last night and pointing and i had no clue what he was wanting. so i saw where his eyes were moving to and it was to my fork. so i got out his plastic fork and he went to town on the carrots that i cooked with the pot roast. he absolutely had a blast stabbing at them and his control was unbleiveable. he was ver concentrated on geting his fork on the carrot and was totally excited when he did it he had to take it off with his fingers and then eat it. it was so cute.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools