Baby Corner

Old 09-01-08, 11:34 AM
Conor and Spencers' Momma

Thanked 21 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default Fun

What do your little ones like to do for fun?

I'm trying to find activities that I can do with Spencer while Conor is doing an activity. Some of Conor's activities are tough to do with Spencer since Spencer likes everything in his mouth.

Old 09-01-08, 11:43 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

It's hard to come up with new activities. I started making a weeks list of ideas. It's helped a little, but still hard. I would love to get new ideas as well.

Some of the things we did last week:

Finger painted with colored pudding outside. (Joy loved it)

Filled an empty purse with a old cell phone, wallet, keys. You could do the same with maybe a bag or a box instead of a purse.

Went to the local swimming pool.

Bath crayons during the middle of the day.

In a few weeks story time for 1-3 year olds starts at our library. Maybe check to see if they have one for Spencer.

Visited Daddy's work with cookies.

Walked around the toy section at Target for an hour playing with all their toys.

Played with finger puppets.

Old 09-01-08, 11:45 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Oh.. and a picture of my little artist with pudding.
Attached Thumbnails
Fun-dsc_4563-jpg  

Old 09-04-08, 09:43 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 873.64%

Hmmm...get into everything and drive me crazy! LOL

Old 09-08-08, 06:18 PM
Kendall and Avery's Mommy

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Avery loves just "painting" with water these days. I have a bunch of brushes of varying sizes and she "paints" with water on our driveway. This amuses her for quite awhile.

She also loves books and will sit for long periods pulling all of her favorites off the shelves onto the floor and look at all of the pictures.

I recently saw a recipe for edible crayons made with pretzel sticks and candy melts. I haven't tried it, but printed the recipe for the long fall/winter days ahead.

I'll keep thinking.

Latest Articles
Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools