Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Going bald!

Reply Post New Topic

• DEE DEE's Avatar 01-31-07 | 03:20 PM
  • Julia, not me! She has been losing her hair for a few weeks now. I was really hoping that since she was over 3 months old it wouldn't happen and it is. I'm finding it on her blankets, her swing, her bouncer, her papasan seat, you name it, it's there. Especially in her tub after a bath! Poor little girl. How long does it take before it starts to grow back?
  • Erinn Erinn's Avatar 01-31-07 | 04:48 PM
  • My daughter started losing her hair around 3 1/2 months and it started growing back around 6 months. It's started to fill in quite nicely now (at 9 months). My son was born bald and is now just getting hair.
  • ~Sonya~ ~Sonya~'s Avatar 01-31-07 | 10:49 PM
  • Aivee STILL has all of her baby hair. Infact it is really starting to bother her. We keep catching her swatting at her ear and I thought it was because her ear infection was still bothering her but then my DH saw the hairs tickling her ear. Anyway, sorry off on my own there, but with Aedan he lost his hair around 3 months and then was bald for like what felt was FOREVER. Finally around close to a year, he got some hair but his hair was so, so, so blonde that you couldn't really see it for quite awhile.
  • rosalind9298 rosalind9298's Avatar 02-06-07 | 12:37 PM
  • it seems they all get it back at different times. I noticed my first when he lost his, and it started growing back around 6 months or so.
    my second, didn't really lose any, but it wasn't thick to begin with.
    Zachary's thinned out somewhat (DH said he didn't lose any, his head just got bigger and made it LOOK like he thinned out LOL) and it's slowly been filling in.
    i hope she grows it back as quickly as it's falling! She's still a doll either way though!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-06-07 | 02:09 PM
  • Marek's hair has pretty much fallen out and become blonde fuzz, except for some dark hair at the nape of his neck.

I'm sure Julia's hair will grow back even prettier than before!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work