Baby Corner

Old 08-22-07, 09:10 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Question Going out?

When will it change so Cora and I can go somewhere - like a store for 10 minutes and actually enjoy the store. I swear Cora HATES being in a store. She hates being confined - she just wants to be free and run for it. When will that change? Going shopping with her right now is a nightmare

Old 08-22-07, 09:57 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

i don't have an answer, but wanted to give you a hug. Ava is actually great at stores, if I am having a hard day and its still a few hours till bed, i take her to walmart, and just look around. I am not sure how long its gonna last, but for now its working.

Old 08-23-07, 12:30 AM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I guess there is no real answer, they are all different. My oldest (again lol) was the exact same way. the second we passed through the door way, she would freak out, crying , screaming, kicking the thing. She couldn't sit in strollers for very long without wanting to be free. I'm sorry to say that even at 5 and a half she still can't handle stores, not to the extent of when she was little of course, but she still gets very antsy and whines alot.

Old 08-23-07, 08:09 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 256.36%

I don't know . . . it seems like this is a pretty stable trait for her.

Old 08-23-07, 08:29 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

DOH!!! Your probably right Monique!

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools