Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool Hi Ladies - It's been a long time

Hi Ladies - It's been a long time

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-02-08, 02:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 12 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%
Default Hi Ladies - It's been a long time

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I posted on this board. I had to sign in with a new user name (I forgot my password and such). My old user id was jsnodgrass. Hopefully I can jump right back in :-)!!Anyway, my son Bradlee was born 12/08/06. Not sure if y'all remember me or not.

I wanted to get y'alls input. We are having DS 2nd birthday party this weekend and the only gift I have gotten him so far was an outfit. He plays with all of my older DS toys and even some of my DD stuff. I am just really stumped with what to get him. I have thought about that durable DVD player from Fisher Price. My other kids have their leapsters that they play with in the car so he is kind of bored. Do any of y'all have that? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Old 12-02-08, 03:28 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 156.67%

Welcome back! Gifts for tods can be hit or miss - what is he interested in? You can also look up some developmental milestones and see you get any ideas for gifts based on what he's learning or interested in.
Thank you ~babydoll~!
joymom3 (12-02-08)

Old 12-02-08, 08:10 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Welcome back to the group.

Old 12-04-08, 08:28 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Welcome back!

I don't have the Fisher Price DVD player, but we do have a portable DVD player for the car for long trips (more than 2 hours). I'm thinking about getting another one because the girls can't agree on a movie to watch half the time.

Just out of curiousity - do your other kids enjoy the Leapsters? We're probably getting one for my 5 year old for Christmas.

Old 12-09-08, 09:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Thanks ladies!!

Yes my 6 and 5 yr olds love the Leapsters. They are such life savers in the car. They even trade games. I'm getting them each a new game for Christmas.

Latest Articles
Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools