Baby Corner

Old 03-25-07, 04:30 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.03%
Default I am worried

Krystal has been sleeping a lot and her nose is still running like a faucet and she keeps gagging. She wakes up every morning with buggers crusted on her nose and face. She still has three naps a day, and sleeps for hours on end. I am hoping its just that her body is trying to get used to the climate here but you would think after being here over a month she would be getting better do you guys think i should be worried?

Old 03-25-07, 10:43 PM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

You might speak to your ped about her being allergic to something in the area. I know a lot of doctors will not diagnose seasonal type allergies until they are older, but especially if it's been since you've moved, that might be what the problem is.

Old 03-26-07, 09:34 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

I ditto what Alison says....keep us posted.

Old 03-26-07, 10:31 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 145.89%

I was thinking allergies myself; if the nasal discharge is cloudy or green it's an infection (or a clearing one). If it's usually clear, then it's probably allergies. Poor baby, she's been through a big climate change. Maybe you can find a pediatric allergist and have her checked out. Good luck.

Old 03-26-07, 12:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.03%

Poor Krystal! ITA with the other ladies, please keep us posted, Jenni!

Latest Articles
28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools