Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I think she's getting it

Reply Post New Topic

• Erinn Erinn's Avatar 02-19-09 | 09:50 PM
  • Sophia has been in underwear for the last 2 days at home with no accidents (hopefully I haven't jinxed myself). She is so proud and wants to do it all herself. DH was even brave enough to take her out for a short drive today without a pull-up. I found her motivator -- money and pretty panties. I've told her that I will have to throw out her panties if she has an accident and if she is good all day, she can have a coin to go into her piggy bank Whatever works, right? I'll focus on Noah soon enough.

Last edited by Erinn; 02-20-09 at 10:34 PM..
  • TTUAlison TTUAlison's Avatar 02-20-09 | 11:48 AM
  • Glad she's picking it up!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 02-20-09 | 02:26 PM
  • I am so glad she is finally getting it.
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 02-20-09 | 04:06 PM
  • That's FANTASTIC!!!! WTG Sohpia. I'm glad you found something that works so well for her. Cora's motivater was marshmellows. She'll do ANYTHING for a marshmellow
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 02-20-09 | 05:30 PM
  • Awe that is awesome, one down one to go. Brianna has been doing good, she loves skittles. But she is still in pull ups...afraid to do the panties thing just yet, but she is getting it, but we still have to ask, ask, ask and ask. She will still tell us no but we take her anyway and she goes and she is soooo proud.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!