Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool I think Theron has a little crush!

I think Theron has a little crush!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-10-12, 02:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 3118.33%
Default I think Theron has a little crush!

Ever since school started I've been a little worried as Theron's best friend wasn't returning to the same school this year. He seemed to take it really well though.

For a while now he keeps talking about his new best friend, Hudson. Lately he has been asking if we could set up a play date with Hudson. So, last night I had Leslie write a letter to Hudson't parents (the school won't release any student contact info., so you have to write a note with your own contact info and the teacher will send it home with the student) asking about getting them together sometime outside of school. This was so important that Theron insisted I personally take it into school and hand it to the teacher. I also got introduced to Hudson...........who is probably the cutest littler girl in his class! We had never heard Hudson used as a first name and just assumed it was a boy! It was so cute, he was holding her hand when he introduced her to me!

Old 10-11-12, 03:12 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1385%

Aww that's so sweet. I have a cousin who has a liitle boy named Hudson and I have a niece named Jordan. Names are funny that way.
Joseph told me the other day that Lee is his best friend and I know Lee is a boy but when we pick him up Joseph is always getting hugged by little girls. There are about thirteen kids in the class and only three boys.

Old 10-12-12, 11:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 3118.33%

Joseph sounds like Theron! I guess they're just little ladies men, all the girls are always running up to give Theron a hug and tell goodbye when he leaves!

Old 10-12-12, 12:57 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 5626.67%

Aww, that is cute!

Kendall has male friends in her class, but none she talks about incesstantly to make me think she has a crush. One my hubsand's friends was trying to get her to say if someone in her class was cute, etc and I had to step in and tell him to stop, lol. I told him she does not need to be worrying about that- she is learning how to read and add/subtract and there will be time for boys when she 25! LOL

Old 10-18-12, 02:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 266.67%

Thats adorable same thing happened to my kid.

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools