Baby Corner

Old 11-30-07, 02:00 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I'm here promise

Sorry laides. I'm here just have been very busy. My main computer is broken so I try to steal a bit of time on my husbands lap top. Not to mention my sweet Kitty is very sick with what looks to be bladder stones again. I have family arriving Monday and staying for over a week. I'm stressed out big time with Christmas budget stuff, house guests, Joy's adoption finalization, broken computer, and mostly my Kitty. I am totally in love with my cats so it's really hard for me to see one of them in pain. Sigh. Our vet is out of town till next wednesday but in the mean time they are having us bring him in for an ultra sound. It's just makes me so sad.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Old 11-30-07, 08:48 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%

Have a good weekend!

Old 11-30-07, 03:23 PM
Kendall and Avery's Mommy

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hang in there. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I hope your fur baby gets well soon. We have 2 fur babies too and they are such an important part of family. Have a good weekend and try to relax.

Old 12-03-07, 01:02 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks. Computer is fixed, back feels much better, and my Kitty is doing great!!! I am so thankful he started doing better.

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools