Baby Corner

Old 12-27-06, 10:07 AM
Finally...Mommy to Derek!

Thanked 6 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Talking Magical Christmas?

So, was Christmas with your little one everything you'd hope it would be??

DH and I couldn't believe how awesome it was with Derek. We always knew Christmas was going to be special but never thought it would be this cool. Even though opening gifts took forever... every minute was worth it. I know it will just get better and better from here.

Derek was soooo spoiled. Being the first grandbaby on my side, my family went a little crazy. My mom got him this cute little suite case that says on the front "Ready or Not Grandma, Here I Come!". She can't wait to have sleep overs at her house.

We finally got an exersaucer too. He thinks that is the greatest. What gifts does your little one like the most? Derek also likes this V-Tech steering wheel that we got him. It of corse makes car sounds.

Old 12-27-06, 11:43 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 128.18%

Christmas was a lot of fun. It was nice to have a little one to focus on, as it was getting kind of boring with just us grown-ups! Aislinn got just the right amount of gifts, I think. I made a point of asking people not to go crazy, since she's only a baby and we don't have space for lots of toys! She got lots of clothes and some fun musical toys.

Old 12-27-06, 02:11 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Lots of fun!!! Cora LOVED opening all the presents. She was really good at tearing them open. She was also very good at taking off all the bows. She got lots of fun toys. Her favorite things to play with are the roll a round balls from fisher price. She loves those things. She got the drop and roar dinosaur guy too and she loves watching the balls in that thing. She's too little to put the balls in the holes, but when she starts pulling up on her knees she will have a blast with that thing.

Old 12-28-06, 10:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Christmas was soooo much fun with Avery! She also got just the right amount of thing, we did not want to go overboard. We got her a piggy bank with her name on it, so this way we can save money for her. My mom bought her a beatiful wooden piano (looks and sounds just like the real size one) and she loves sitting in front of it hitting the keys! She also got money and clothes. We have not seen all of our family yet, so there will be more presents to open this weekend.

Old 12-29-06, 02:47 AM
Gavyn's Mommy

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Glad to hear everyone had a great Christmas! We had a good one as well, Gavyn was spoiled rotten. His favorite new toy is his Deluxe Jumperoo. He loves that thing! He got tons of other toys and tons of clothes too. I swear, I don't know where to put it all! He's the first grandchild on both sides though, so I guess that's pretty expected

Latest Articles
Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools