Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool Major Vent. WAY off topic.

Major Vent. WAY off topic.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-09-07, 09:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.87%

Oh Brooke, I am soooo sorry! I can only imagine how frustrating this must all be! Stupid insurance companies, idiot kid that hit your car!
As far as getting married in a courthouse, DH and I got married in City Hall over 5 years ago, and I don't regret a thing. We will have a ceremony when we renew our vows on out 10th anniversary and I will wear a white dress! All that matters is that you two love eachother and are committed to one another, and that you have Gavyn!
I truly believe that everything will work itself out in no time, and life will be back to normal. You look absolutely wonderful, you are not fat!!!! Don't let those jerks make you feel that way. They have a ridiculous excuse for turning you down. You are beautiful.
Hang in there! We love you!!!!!

Old 03-10-07, 02:41 AM
Gavyn's Mommy

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.87%

Thank you everyone! I feel a LOT better now.

I don't think I made any typos, but I'm trying to find out if there is a way to appeal. I do know I checked everything over before I sent it. I weigh more than I look like I weigh, but I'm more muscular from all the dancing. I started when I was two, so I still have huge thigh and calf muscles from all of that.

Still, I'm not like a majorly unhealthy size or anything. My health (besides asthma) is great... blood pressure, cholesterol and all that important stuff. I just had a checkup in December.

I'm going to see what I can do. I'm also checking into Blue Cross Blue Shield so see if I can get approved through them. The only problem is that my current orthopedic surgeon is the best in Michigan. People drive from other states just to see him. I CAN'T switch doctors, there is NO way. They want me to have another surgery and I wouldn't let anyone but him do it. The surgery can have negative effects and will most likely take away all movement I currently have in my ankle. It supposedly will stop the pain, though. But he would have to do the surgery.

I'm pretty sure my car insurance has to cover that though since it's related to my accident, so I'm checking into that as well. If that is the case, then there wouldn't be any problems there.

Either way I'll figure something out! But for now, until I do, I better stay healthy!!

Old 03-10-07, 09:36 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 264.29%

I'm so sorry, Brooke. I can't imagine the frustration you're feeling. We can thank the federal government for all their deregulation acts back in th '70s and '80s for all this BS. Write your congressman!!!

If it makes you feel any better, DH and I got married at the courthouse when we bought our house, then we had a real wedding the following year. It was just as special to me as it would have been if we hadn't done the courthouse first.
Hang in there.

Latest Articles
Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

Baby's First Book: Some Top Choices for Parents
Choosing baby's first book might seem like a daunting task, but the important thing is that you begin early. Here are several of our baby book favorites.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools