Baby Corner

Old 08-17-07, 02:23 PM
Conor and Spencers' Momma

Thanked 21 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Mall Today

I don't know what was going on with Spence today. He and his brother got up at 6:30 a.m., so I nursed Spence and then Conor and I had breakfast. I got things ready to go to the mall and got ready myself. Then, I fed Spencer before we left.

We got the mall and Conor was playing and then Spence started to fussy and cry a little and the only thing that appeased him was me, so I nursed him again. This went on the whole time we were at the mall. It was very frustrating and draining.

Conor was excited to have chicken nuggets and fries, so I got him that and then since I'm trying to lose weight, I went to Subway. My friend watched the boys while I got it. Spence had finally fallen asleep and she said she didn't hear a peep out of him. As soon as I open my sandwich to take a bite, guess who wakes up. So, I ate my sandwich and nursed him at the same time. My salad had to wait until I got home.

I got Spence to sleep for about a 1/2 hour and there he goes again. I gave him some gas drops because he seemed gassy, but it's very frustrating.

Be back later...

Old 08-17-07, 03:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hopefully Spence is just having an off day and just wanted Mommy to make him feel better.

Old 08-17-07, 05:38 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm going through the same thing with Tristan only it's in the middle of the night!

Old 08-19-07, 11:35 AM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

some times Lincoln does that. it's like he cant eat enough so he needs it every hour. and it's always while Im tying to eat or do things around the house.

Old 08-20-07, 01:48 PM
is looking forward to our first Christmas as a complete family
Mother to a busy toddler

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hope it is just a phase! I think they know when mommy is trying to eat and hey wake up on purpose!

Latest Articles
New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools