Baby Corner

Old 04-21-07, 03:31 AM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1020%
Default Meet the Mommies and Babies

Post and intro of you and your baby so we can all get to know eachother a little better.

My name is Corinne and my daughter Hannah Morgan was born March 28, 2007. I have 4 kids total and have a wonderful DH who I have been married to for 5 years but together for almost 14 years. My other children are Kaylee age 12, Nathan age 10, and Ian age 3.

Last edited by Mommy2KNIH; 04-21-07 at 03:33 AM.

Old 05-10-07, 11:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

My name is Crystal. Braden was born April 10th, 2007. He is the 2nd little boy for my husband Doug and I. We've been married 6 years. Our older son is Nathan and he's 3.

Old 05-14-07, 10:01 PM
Jamie's Mummy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hello. I'm Becca and DD Katie was born May 8th 2007. She's DH's first child and my second. I have an older DD Jamie from a previous relationship. Jamie is 3

Old 05-17-07, 06:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 21 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi I'm Penny. My DD is Kate and she was born May 7. She is my third DD, my eldest is Amy almost 6, & then Sarah turning 4 this Sunday My husband is Richard & we've been married 7yrs this past weekend!! May is a very busy month for us, LOL.

Old 05-18-07, 03:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi my name is Amy. My DD Caitlyn was born on April 12th, weighing in at 8lb 14oz and 21inches long. She is my first but DH's 4th. DH and I have been together for 4 years and married for 2.5.

Caitlyn is a Donor baby conceived via IUI.

Latest Articles
Vitamin D Deficiency During Pregnancy Linked with Toddler Cavities
Researchers are finding that Vitamin D is important to women especially during pregnancy, and low vitamin d levels during pregnancy is now linked to cavities in toddlers.

New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools