Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

mini van

Reply Post New Topic

• Twinkies_Mom Twinkies_Mom's Avatar 02-18-09 | 11:04 PM
  • I swore to myself that i would NEVER drive a minivan....BUT....I think we are going this weekend to seriously look at one. OH MAN! I can't believe it. With the economy the way it is...the price is right. Everyone is saying that you can't beat the convenience and space of a minivan. I guess we'll see.
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 02-18-09 | 11:53 PM
  • Funny I always said the same thing but honestly we have a Toyota Sienna and I love it. It has the auto sliding doors in the back and it's really roomy.

We were paying up to $80 to fill it last summer but now with cheaper gas it's about $50. My only real complaint is it pretty big to park in some of those really small parking spots.

Good Luck this weekend...Hope you find one you like !
  • nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 02-19-09 | 08:40 AM
  • I know what you mean! We thought about an SUV but that would be too difficult with car seats. So we got a Nissan Quest last summer before X and C showed up. They are spacious for kids!
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-19-09 | 10:16 AM
  • LOL...Yup...I said exactly the same thing and Im driving around in a Town & Country....It really is the best choice esp if you have more than 1 child. There is SO much room! I love mine now...rides so smooth! GL!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 02-19-09 | 11:41 AM
  • Dh and I always said the same thing, but we got a Honda Odyssey this past summer and LOVE it. It is so roomy. The power sliding doors are a must, I have the doors opened and the kids can climb right in while I am getting the baby in or putting groceries in the back.