Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Potrait pics

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 05-28-08 | 08:48 AM
  • I bought a bday package from the potrait studio that did Nicole's hospital pictures. I've never seen a company that constantly calls you as much as they do. Im eligible for 1 free 5x7, so they are coming out this morning. I wanted to wait closer to her bday, but I dont think she will change that much in 3 weeks...lets hope not. LOL Unfortunately, I wont be there. My mom will do the honors and Im trusting her since she will have to pick the 5x7 for me. At least w/ just my mom there, he cannot suck me into buying more! I want to get her pics done a JCPenny soon.
  • amsarmom4 amsarmom4's Avatar 05-28-08 | 09:24 AM
  • I know what you mean about sucking you in! Everytime I get pics done I tell myself before I go not too my more then I need. NOPE!! I always walk out with more! LOL Thanks goodness the place I go has awesome packages. I usually get the girls pics done in Nov but I'm thinking we need a new family potrait with little Kate in it
    When you get them done please post so we can see
  • SeattleMommy 05-28-08 | 01:33 PM
  • I can't wait to see them. I am a sucker for the upsale.............I can never say no. It's hard when you know some of those places do away with the ones you don't purchase.

I better get Avery's scheduled.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 05-28-08 | 01:35 PM
  • Yea..we need to get a new family potrait w/ Nicole in it..Prob will do it around the holiday time.

I got an appt for JCPenney for June 7th. Im a member, so I dont have to pay for a sitting fee and a sheet is only $4 w/ a free 8x10.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 05-28-08 | 02:26 PM
  • Oh shoot...I forgot they dont show you the pictures right away. He will give me a call in 2 wks! Hmm...even the guy said if thats the case e/o would get the freebie and he wouldnt make any money. Crap!