Baby Corner

Old 12-09-08, 12:44 PM
MOM

Thanked 34 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.87%
Default potty time

I have been putting Alexa on the potty, mainly for her poops for the past week. She loves sitting on the potty as she gets to play with the shells in the powder room. This morning she came to me and asked to go on the potty and pointed to the shells. I told her I don't think she needs to go. She left the powder room and came back with her favorite stuffed animal bobo, put him on the potty and asked to play with the shells. LOL I gues Bobo needed to go!

Old 12-09-08, 01:08 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.87%

We are no where near trying potty training yet! He was so late walking, I am probably not goin gto start until he's very close to 2.

Old 12-09-08, 02:26 PM
Isabella

Thanked 44 Times
Weekly Activity 1.87%

Wow! I am not going to start with this until the summer when I am off. If it doesn't work out then, I will try at Christmas when I have some time off. I want to give her at least a week at home with me before she goes to the sitter's to try the potty.

Old 12-09-08, 03:21 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.87%

how cute! I have been thinking about teaching Lincoln. But so far all I do is have him come in the bathroom when I need to go and I say lets go potty and he knows to run in the bathroom! all he does in there is get into everything but he knows to go in when I say lets go potty! lol

Old 12-11-08, 01:32 PM
MOM

Thanked 34 Times
Weekly Activity 1.87%

I have probably started too soon. I wanted her to get used to sitting on the potty, this week she has done all her poops on the potty except for one. She understands that she is there to poop, she looks for her poop in the potty throughout the magical event and at the end we fush and waive goodbye. She really loves to sit on the potty though so she asks to sit more often than she needs to go. I have no idea how to start potty training for urination plus she doesn't ask to go potty I see her face and bring her quickly ... so I think we'll stick to this for now.

Latest Articles
The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools