Baby Corner

Old 03-23-07, 03:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Default Shots today, Gone tomorrow

Baby Hadara went for her 2 month check up today. She got 4 shots (2 in each thigh) and an oral vaccine. Although I was there to comfort her after her shots she took greater comfort in her dad's arms. It was great to see. I love to see them like that. She's been pretty teary all day (understandably). And, tomorrow we're moving 800 miles away. We're finally going to live in our new house permanently. Unfortunately DH won't be going with us right away but he'll be down VERY frequently for interviews and such. My mother is driving down with us. I was just informed by the moving company that my belongings (that were supposed to be there on this coming Monday) may not be there until the end of the week. My mother is coming down to help me get unpacked and settled in but I guess that won't be happening because she has to leave by Friday or Saturday. Oh well! My PC is in the boxes that the movers have so I won't be online for about a week or so. I pray that you all stay well while I'm out of communication.

Sonji

Old 03-23-07, 09:53 PM
CL Makenna & Kieran's Mom

Thanked 24 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I hope your move is easy and Hadara doesn't miss daddy too much. Sounds like he will be looking for a job closer to home. I hope he finds something ASAP.

Old 03-23-07, 11:46 PM
is worn out from Football 24/7
Proud Mommy

Thanked 95 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I hope she does well in the new house. You just never know with babies. Hope to hear from you soon.

Old 03-25-07, 03:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I am glad her shots went okay and its sooo sweet to see them take comfort in their daddies arms! Its too bad he isn't moving with ya just yet but he will be there soon I am sure! Good luck moving in and getting everything together and get back on soon as u can! Have a safe trip out there!!!

Old 03-28-07, 11:16 AM
is Mama to 4
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

What a sweet Daddy!!

Hope the move is going well!! I hope you're all back together soon!!

Latest Articles
Traditional Chinese Medicine For Fertility and During Pregnancy
Traditional Chinese medicine can be used to help you conceive, and also during your pregnancy. But, what are the risks? Plus: Did you know you can tell if you are pregnant by checking your pulse?

Antibiotics Used During Pregnancy Linked to Child Obesity
A new study from Columbia University has found that antibiotic use during pregnancy is linked to later child obesity.

Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools