Baby Corner

Old 02-03-09, 08:56 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Showers

We were at Erin's well check up yesterday and her doctor suggested showers, since she has super sensitive skin (otherwise I would need to wash her and then empty, rinse and refill the tub with clean water to rinse her-I don't have a sprayer).

I was worried because I know Kayla said Nolan HATED it when her dh tried! We tried tonight and it was so much easier than a bath-she loved it too. I am excited to be able to shower without waiting for her to go to sleep first!

Anyone else showering with the kiddos? Up to what age do you think it is appropriate to shower with her?

Old 02-03-09, 09:23 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 242%

I've been showering with Avery since she was probably just a few weeks old... she loved it then and still loves it!

Old 02-04-09, 10:43 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I wish I thought of it then! It is going to be such a time saver to shower together in the morning!

Old 02-04-09, 04:32 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I have been putting Lincoln in with me since he was a baby! when he was real young I would sit him in his bouncer until I was done washing that way all the soap was rised off of me and then I would bring him in and use his baby soap to wash him. now that he is older he just plays and splashes around in the back of tub while I get washed and then I wash him and let him play in the tub a bit longer while Im drying off and getting dressed.

Old 02-05-09, 09:49 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1922%

IDK..I give the girls a bath together. GL!

Latest Articles
Antibiotics Used During Pregnancy Linked to Child Obesity
A new study from Columbia University has found that antibiotic use during pregnancy is linked to later child obesity.

Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools