Baby Corner

Old 09-15-08, 10:41 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Talking So darn cute

I LOVE this age. Cora is so much fun and really is such a sweetheart. She's a great listener and really doesn't have too many meltdowns. She is such a big helper too and really loves being able to do things for me.

The other day we were leaving target and Cora overheard another little girl say "mommy" in a very quiet, timid little voice. So now instead of the usual "mama" she calls out "mommy" in a soft, sweet little voice when she talks to me. I LOVE it. She's basically given up naps, but I don't really care because she's just so much fun. I am DEFINITELY a toddler person!!! (Anyone want to take Preston for a while until he gets to this age )

Old 09-16-08, 08:56 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I miss having a baby, so sure, I'll take Preston! I've never had a baby boy.

I love how their little imaginations take off. When Becca and Susan start playing in their room, I love to just listen in. They come up with the funniest story lines.

Old 09-16-08, 09:11 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 128.18%

Awww, that's so nice to hear coming from you after all the challenges you had. Keep on enjoying her!

Old 09-16-08, 10:50 AM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I would trade my two toddlers for your Preston Just kidding - things are getting better for us too. It's so nice to hear. I'm loving the imagination that has really come out of my kids.

Old 09-16-08, 11:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

That is great Jen. Brianna has been the same way too!! I just love being w/ her and almost don't want her to go to bed at night. Her imagination has exploded too, must be the age?! Brianna is pretty much off naps at home but she has been great w/o one but at school she still seems to nap for them I guess because there are more kids?! Anyway enjoy her and Preston will be there soon.

Latest Articles
Conceiving Quicker Doesn’t Mean Your Baby Will Be a Boy
Of all the old wives tales about gender selection, one, conceiving quicker means you will have a boy, has been debunked.

Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools