Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Preschool >
So who else of the older babies..

So who else of the older babies..

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 09-08-09 | 10:01 PM
  • Isn't potty training yet?

We aren't. matthew's bottom is super-sore too, so I'm almost inspired to insist on it. We have been talking about it hardcore though and he says he wants Cars underwear. I plan on buying some for when we start.
  • Christineb Christineb's Avatar 09-09-09 | 09:49 AM
  • Nope were not pushing it yet...but she does go potty 2-3 times a day on her own. It's probably time to start...I'm not sure she will really potty train until I just stop putting diapers/pull-ups on her all together.
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 09-09-09 | 04:43 PM
  • Sienna is day time potty trained, but at nap and night time she still wears a diaper. At naptime she stays dry if I put her in a diaper, but she wets like crazy if I leave her in undies Nighttime will be an issue for awhile yet bc she still wakes up pretty wet.

I'm glad he's excited about the Cars undies!
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 09-09-09 | 07:49 PM
  • Lincolns a bit younger but the potty training is not going at all!! lol I tired to do undies all day but the first time I found him sitting on the couch in a puddle and he did not even notice I gave up!!! lol
  • Mommy2KNIH Mommy2KNIH's Avatar 09-10-09 | 06:03 PM
  • Hannah is a March baby and let me just say GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! She will sit on the potty anytime I ask her to but will not go. The second I take her off the potty, guess what? SHE GOES PEE!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo irritating. I hope the undies do the trick for you. I bought Hannah some about 6 months ago and she peed in them and did not even care. Maybe I will try them again this weekend and see how that goes. But I can tell you I will not be holding my breath