Baby Corner

Old 08-16-07, 08:25 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Question So you think you can dance

So - what did everyone think of all the dances? Which was your favorite? Who do you think will win? Did you vote?

Old 08-16-07, 08:35 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I really liked the dance that Sabra and Danny did. I thought they were great together. I also liked Lacey and Danny's dance - the Vienesse (sp?) waltz. I thought that one was excellent. I didn't mind the guys dancing together, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. The one dance that really bugged me was the girls fox dance. Wow that was a strange dance! They acted their parts well though consdering how silly they looked.

I really don't know who will win. I'm hoping it's Danny or Sabra. I've never cared much for Lacey the whole season, even though she is a great dancer. Her personality kind of got on my nerves. So I don't want her to win becasue of that (how horrible am I!)

I actually voted last night too. I just kept calling for a good half hour until I needed to go to bed by 10:45. I really should have gone to bed by 10, but just kept voting. It was busy most the time, but I did get through a good 15 times I think. I just kept hitting redial.

Old 08-16-07, 10:01 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I haven't watched it yet. I've got it recorded, and I promised Susan that I would wait and watch it with her tonight since she had to go to bed. So, we're going to watch last night's episode and then watch to see the winner tonight.

Old 08-16-07, 10:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

It was great watching all those dances last night, they had to be just exhausted. It is tough to pick one they are all great! I would love to see Sabra win though, I did not vote, too tired, so I went to bed....

Old 08-16-07, 10:20 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

oops I forgot to say that I voted for Sabra.

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools