Old 05-05-08, 10:41 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Sorry... Been MIA

Sorry Ladies I've been MIA recently!

I totally forgot to update you all on what's been going. Let's see... Nolan has a small ear infection and then on Friday he was wheezing A LOT so we went to the urgent care clinic (I didn't want him to be wheezing/have something worse for the weekend!) and they checked his lungs - thankfully it was just his cold and ear problems draining.

Then Saturday & Sunday DH had a softball tournament in my hometown so we spent the night at my parents house. That was fun! On Sunday my parents, Nolan and I went to Sam's Club which was really fun since I haven't been there in FOREVER! Too bad they didn't have Nolan's kind of formula (GoodStart Soy) or his diapers (Huggies Supremes) but we did get wipes! LOTS & LOTS of wipes

Today my friend at work didn't come in... that's because she had her baby at 9:35 AM!

Here are his stats:

Hunter James
7lbs 14oz
20 inches

I am going to visit her tomorrow after my mom gets done with work since Nolan can't come into that part of the hospital and DH has a softball game.

Old 05-07-08, 01:21 AM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wow, so much excitement! sounds like fun. congrats on your friend's baby!

Old 05-07-08, 11:35 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Is Nolan feeling better yet? (Hope so!)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools