Default This is a test

Can I post??? Hmmm... it looks like it!

Old 08-29-08, 11:19 PM
is looking forward to our first Christmas as a complete family
Mother to a busy toddler

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Ok so I am not sure if not being able to post was due to my computer or not... My computer crashed and my friends are fixing it. Right now I am using DH computer. At least I am up and running for a bit...

Sorry I have been MIA, but not being able to post was very frusterating for me. Thanks so much for looking into it for me.

I would love to get a new blinkie. I need to get an updated picture to you. DH doesnt have Xaviers pictures on his computer.

Xavier is running now. I can barely run down the hallway before he is right behind me.

Also, He is getting his third and fourth teeth on the top (the two on either side of the middle ones). This will make eight teeth. Because of this, he hasnt been sleeping well and has been extremely cranky!! UG!!

Thats about the news for now on our end. We will be MIA this weekend. Tomorrow is my grandmas birthday party then we will be heading north on Sunday to my parents for the weekend.

Have a great labor day!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools