Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Tooth here too!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• Niki1202 Niki1202's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:39 PM
  • Wow how amazing! Avery's tooth broke through today also! It's only one so far...it's the bottom right one. OMG I can't be any more excited. I felt it and now I can see it too. So darn cute.
    I know it's supposed to come in pairs, but I guess one comes sooner than the other. Oh this is just so great, I've been waiting for a tooth for so long!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:44 PM
  • Yay Avery!!!!!!!! Krystal got her first tooth on Jan 29th but this is the first chance i have had to let yall know that i wasnt soooo tired i couldnt think lol.
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:48 PM
  • Wahoo Avery. How weird that GAvyn, Avery and Ava all broke their tooth on the same day!!! Thats so cool. Ava only has one also, i keep touching it and trying to see it, but she is being stubborn!! I called Mike at work and he was so excited, but bummed cause she will be asleep , hopefully, when he gets in tonight. WTG kids
    diane
  • Niki1202 Niki1202's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:55 PM
  • Awwww, Jennifer that is so cool that Krystal has a tooth also! I guess all the babies have a tooth/teeth now, right??
  • Niki1202 Niki1202's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:56 PM
  • Diane, DH also was so excited, he told everyone at work about the tooth. LOL...it is waay cool that the 3 of them got their teeth all in the same day.