Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

We have teeth!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• Brooke208 Brooke208's Avatar 02-06-07 | 05:08 PM
  • Sorry I took so long to post this, but things have been crazy! We're going back to my mom's tonight to celebrate my birthday and Gavyn is just now starting to really feel a lot better.

Anyway, I was right, it was two teeth coming in on the bottom! Poor thing, they BOTH popped up right in the midst of him being really sick! No wonder he had such a hard time

They're so cute and little and white! And he sure does like to use them!

He's also been learning SO many new things lately. He can clap, wave, and he LOVES to dance. He tries to repeat everything I do and it's so adorable. Like last night I was trying to get him back to sleep and I started rubbing his back. He rubbed the bed. When I started patting his back instead of rubbing, he would pat the bed too. LOL! Silly boy!

He's also been falling asleep in the most random places lately! He never did that before. He's so active lately that he tires himself out! He just now fell asleep in his jumperoo and has fallen asleep in his highchair and on the floor recently.

The attached picture was just taken a little bit ago. The other two pictures I just added because they are new and I think they're hilarious. Especially the one of Gavyn and Daddy!!!

Attached Thumbnails
    We have teeth!!!!-0206071522-jpg  
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 02-06-07 | 05:18 PM
  • Yeah Gavyn, so glad they popped finally. maybe he will feel better in that aspect now that thye are out!! What cute pics!!! he really tired homself out in the jumperoo huh? can't wait to see apic of his little teeth!!!
    Happy Birthday
    diane
  • TTUAlison TTUAlison's Avatar 02-06-07 | 05:19 PM
  • Yay for teeth! No wonder he was so unhappy (besides being sick). Poor little thing.

Love the pics!
  • Erinn Erinn's Avatar 02-06-07 | 09:27 PM
  • Yay for Gavyn! Poor little guy getting teeth on top of being sick! Well at least all the miserableness (if that's a word ) is done at once.

I love his face in the pic with Daddy. Something about it made me laugh.
  • Milesmommy Milesmommy's Avatar 02-06-07 | 10:07 PM
  • Your little guy is so cute! Miles has his two bott. teeth but has been throwing fits lately. I took him to the dr b/c he was so miserable and he is getting his 2nd molar!!! isn't that odd to get the molars before the top teeth...