Baby Corner

Old 05-25-07, 09:17 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.7%
Default Weekend Plans

Do you have any fun weekend plans? For those in the US, do you get a long weekend? Tell us your plans.

Old 05-25-07, 09:19 AM
CL & Mommy of 2 girls!

Thanked 132 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

My parents are coming tonight, so we'll hang out with them this weekend. I don't have anything specific planned, but I'm sure we'll do lots of fun things.

I have an extra long weekend. My SIL is graduating from HS on Tuesday, so I took Tuesday off as well. It will be fun to figure out how to keep the girls in line during graduation.

Old 05-25-07, 09:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

Yes we have a long weekend here too. We are planning on having Brianna's 1st Birthday BBQ, so let's hope for some good weather!! as it is a pool party. Should be fun, can't wait, but I am already exhausted about thinking of all the stuff I need to get done tomorrow!! I will take lots of pictures, thanks for asking! Have fun at the graduation. My dh's son graduated last Saturday it was fun but 2 1/2 long...we left Brianna w/ my Mom.

Old 05-25-07, 09:42 AM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

Happy extra long weekend Alison. I hope you have a fun time with all your family!!

Tomorrow is me and my dh's 6th anniversary. I'm not sure what we're going to do just yet. I think we're just doing something simple like a movie and dinner. My mom is going to watch Cora for us. I had originally wanted to go to the Baltimore aquarium in Maryland, but traffic for the memorial day weekend around her is going to be CRAZY, so we'll have to do that some other time!

Old 05-25-07, 10:14 AM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 98.36%

Yes, most people have Monday off. We're heading down to my parents' for the day on Sunday, and I'm looking forward to some time with just the 3 of us on Monday.

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone! For those of us near water, be careful - Memorial Day is "Every idiot with a boat is on the water" weekend.

Latest Articles
Baby Food: Jarred or Homemade?
The trend for Moms to make their own baby food instead of buying jarred baby food is rising. Here is some advice on how to choose what to feed your baby when beginning your baby on solid foods.

28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools