Baby Corner

Old 03-21-06, 07:38 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 26.25%
Question April

How did Tehden do today? Did he eat better for you??

Old 03-21-06, 11:17 PM
April

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

No he didn't eat anything today... maybe a tablespoon of strawberries. He drank plenty of formula thank goodness. I called the telehealth line (hey do you have that or is it just an Ontario initiative?) anyway... they said it was probably either his teeth or he picked up a bug and is nausious(sp) and can't really communicate it. I really hope he eats soon though, I'm worried that he will lose weight and we'll have to go through that all over again! He has no fever and he's still very playful... Weird eh.
Thanks for asking Sheri... you are soooooo wonderful and caring!

Old 03-23-06, 08:23 AM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 26.25%

We don't have that, not that I know of anyway. I just call the nurse at my drs office. Anyway, I hope whatever is wrong, corrects itself soon and Tehden starts eating better. I know how worried you are.

Old 03-23-06, 10:25 AM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Connor would not eat ANYTHING when his teeth come in he is a little boger

He will eat soon poor little guy give him a big for me

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools