Baby Corner

Old 08-17-12, 05:39 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3912.27%
Cool Back to school?

When do your kiddos go back to school? Are they excited? Are YOU excited? Or do you wish summer lasted longer?

Old 08-18-12, 03:05 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 873.64%

The girls go back on the 6th...the thursday after Labor Day. Thankfully, I started my new job, so now Im dreading them going back to school b/c I dont want to deal w/ the homework and such. LOL Kaitlyn isnt lookng fw to it, but Nicole is. Nicole starts full days, so my mom has offered to take them to school and pick them up. Im truely blessed that I have her in my life.

Old 08-19-12, 05:52 PM
is tired of sneezing
Mommy to 2 Boys

Thanked 117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 37.27%

Logen goes back on the 23rd and Braxton starts preschool Sept 4. I am kind of ready but in a way wish we had a bit more summer

Old 08-19-12, 06:21 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3912.27%

Our girls go back tomorrow and Alex starts preschool on Sept. 4. I can't BELIEVE my little guy is going to start preschool! The girls are really excited to get into the swing of things but I always lament the first few weeks because I miss having them home.

Old 08-20-12, 10:44 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 3069.09%

Kendall started Pre-K today, I can't believe it! She is excited, but at the same time it will not be too different (I think) since it is at the same daycare she goes to currently. She did switch classes & teachers and we had to bring a bag full of supplies. After lunch the rest of the day is like a normal day at daycare. She already switched to her new class on Thursday last week and she learned her class motto: "Learn to listen and listen to learn!" So stinkin' cute when she says it! Today will be different b/c there are kids that are only doing VPK and they will go home around 11:30. But she has some of her daycare buddies in there with her that she already knows.

Latest Articles
Benefits of Breastfeeding For a Year or Longer
Only 27% of mothers breastfeed their babies for one year, even though there are benefits abound. Learn the benefits of nursing your baby for a year or longer for both your baby, and for yourself.

October 2014 Celebrity Births and Pregnancy Announcements
Get the latest celebrity baby gossip including who recently has a baby, and who has just announced their expecting, in our monthly celebrity baby and pregnancy update.

2014 High Chair Buying Guide
If you are not sure which high chair to buy for your baby, take a look at our recommendations that are safe, and easy to use.

10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools