Weekly Activity 20%
Default belle81

Hello, how are you doing?

Old 11-12-04, 12:14 AM
Charlotte's mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi, Angela. I'm doing pretty good. I was responding to your post about Damien's appt but I can't type very fast right now cause I'm holding Charlotte. How are you holding up hon?

Old 11-12-04, 12:38 AM
Wondermom

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

OK...Its been a rough day. I just can't stop contemplating what it could be. It doesn't help that every where I have gone today, someone has asked how old he is and when I tell them the exclaim how small he is and look at me like I am keeping him malnourished. I know its probably just me, but it amazing how this has turned the most simple coment of a stranger, into they think something is wrong too. If you understand what i'm saying. I keep hoping that its just something as simple as me not supplying enough, even though the though saddens me, its an easy fix. But I so enjoy BFing for many reasons. Its convienent, its not messy, doesn't smell or stain and best of all it is the best bonding experience I have ever had with my children. It breaks my heart everytime I look at him and he gives me the biggest smile,and imagine that something could be wrong with him. I am so sorry. I can't stop rambling about it. I have been doing it all day.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools