Baby Corner

Old 04-01-06, 08:44 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Thumbs up Birthdays a comin!

Wow hard to believe our little ones start having birthdays this month and all turn 3!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE APRIL BABIES!
(in case I forget or miss some during the month)

Old 04-02-06, 03:06 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Oh MOY! Don't remind me. Three is soooo grown up. Where did the time go?

Anyone know what they are getting for pressies yet? Ewan is having a bike and he REALLY want the Wiggly Guitar.

Old 04-02-06, 06:08 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 7824.55%

I can't BELIEVE Sarah's going to be three in a few short weeks!

We are sending out invitations for her party tomorrow. We're going with a Jo Jo's Circus theme. She likes the show and we're taking her to the Barnum & Bailey Circus two days before the party. So we think it will be a good carryover into the party.

As far as gifts, we got the best tickets we could afford for the circus (5th row!!! ) and so far, the only other thing we've gotten is a 4-in-1 girly preschool software package. She's becoming a computer nerd like her Daddy and she's mastered the two early preschool games that she has. So it's time to step it up a bit into phonics and sight words.

Where have the last three years gone?

Old 04-02-06, 10:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

emily will be 3 on the same day as sarah.

we are taking her to chuck-e-cheese's for the saturday which is her actual birthday. we will spend the day there and then spend sunday at home and have a sort of "open house" for people to come by whenever they can to see the birthday girl. i don't have a lot of nice people in either family and no one ever enjoy the parties, so this way no one can complain!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-03-06, 12:01 AM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 92.73%

Ian is the last one of the group to turn 3 and I have NO idea what we are getting him. Funds have been a little on the short side so maybe I have been not thinking about it because of that Now that I am working things should be better though so he should have a nice birthday. My daughters birthday is a week before his so that should be interesting. She said she wants to have a party with him and they both want an astro jump thingy at the party so I think we will do that. That is about the only thing I know of for sure though

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools